How and where do I file for a Service Replacement?

You will need to contact 1CARE Global via the Toll Free hotline to log in a Service Replacement. The appointed service/collection centre will not entertain any Service Replacement unless a service ticket is issued to you. For more information, kindly refer to the “Procedure For Service Replacement” or call our Toll Free hotline for advice.